I had to do this.. big up Sincere.
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE ME:
1. Getting shot and being paralyzed from the neck down.
2. My mother passing away
3. Evangelical Xians in public office that work with Pat Robertson
THREE PEOPLE WHO MAKE ME LAUGH:
1. Manny Infinity, you are a funny dude. Funnier than me even.
2. My baby Brother , Sanducious, he is funny without being funny. For example, he used to be a big fan of P-Diddy, but if you bring it up, he vehemently denies it.
3. Xians who don't know their Bible (which is like 99% of them)
THREE THINGS I LOVE:
P.S. -- I am hip hop, mofo!
THREE THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND:
1. People who become crack addicts in 2004
2. How the elite chose Dubya Bush, couldn't they have picked another evil tyrant?
3. Why people refuse to read.
THREE THINGS ON MY DESK:
1. some book that i am currently reading (currently 9/11 Commission Report & Noam Chomsky's "Rogue States")
2. A picture of my babies
3. Telephone (which only rings when you don't want it to ring)
THREE THINGS I SAY THE MOST:
1. "I could have told you that" (a classic Dan Tres OMi line, ask any of my friends and family)
2. "El Diablo!" (Only dominicans can feel me on this...)
3. "Duh... (add a sarcastic line here" (my wife hates this)
THREE THINGS I'M DOING RIGHT NOW:
1. Duh, updating my blog
2. reading Sincere's blog
3. Imagining myself at the beach
THREE MEMORIES FROM WHEN I WAS A CHILD:
1. riding the Iron Horse in NYC before the crack epidemic hit the streets. Man it was so surreal.
I miss those innocent times
2. Ms. Miller and those huge melons. I remember she was adjusting her outfit and her left bittie flopped out. It was the most wonderful sight i beheld up to that moment (I was six). I was in love with her since.
3. Believing that Chinatown was actually China ("have you been to China?" my response: "yeah its right down the street..." )
THREE THINGS I REMEMBER LISTENING TO WHEN I WAS A CHILD:
1. Johnny Ventura
2. car alarms
3. The sound of the trains at night.
THREE THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
1. Sing a duet with Femi Kuti
2. Take all my children to Africa
3. Have a huge family reunion (if you know my family you would understand)
THREE THINGS I CAN DO WELL:
3. have beautiful and intelligent babies
THREE WAYS TO DESCRIBE MY PERSONALITY:
2. Brutally honest
3. very sarcastic
THREE WAYS TO DESCRIBE MY LOOKS:
3. almond complexion
THREE THINGS I CAN'T DO:
1. ride my bike with no hands
2. whistle real loud using my fingers (how they do that)
3. resist an advance from my wife
THREE OF MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE FOODS:
1. platanos !
2. Rice and beans
3. Morroccon Stew
THREE THINGS I'D LIKE TO LEARN:
1. play the guitar
2. how to reverse an orgasm to maintain my sexual drive (i am going to learn this one...)
3. an air flare (if you a b-boy you would know what i mean)
THREE BEVERAGES I DRINK REGULARLY:
2. kool aid
3. Malta (if you dominican you feel me)
THREE SHOWS I WATCHED WHEN I WAS A KID:
1. Battle of the Planets
2. The Six Million Dollar Man
3. The A-team (Mr. T was one of the most positive brothers on the air...)